Ajok Christine OnonoSenior Production & Marketing Officer
Senior product marketing managers are responsible for optimizing a business's marketing strategies and increasing market share and competitiveness. They evaluate consumer trends, develop marketing strategies, and monitor customer satisfaction. They are also required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to drive product innovation.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaising with management, marketing, sales, and production teams.
- Developing and launching new product lines and identifying new customers.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.